Was the fire always so cold?
[html]
300+
One of these days I will have myself an angry / serious Strel table. No. Really.Also had no idea how to really start this.
Predated to the evening of the12th.

There were rumors running rampant in the wind, and most of it had been far from pleasant to the ears and equally as welcome. Strel had a habit of picking these things, from travelers and things other members had said, having seen them first hand. The first one was not entirely new, but it was curious. A new leader in the AniWayan tribe had presented himself and dethroned the previous Chief. Not uncommon but it was unexpected. Strel thought little of it, and hoped that the people of the tribe were adjusting just fine to it. That was not the parts that concerned him. It was more like he was worried for his lover's sister. She held a council rank in the Tribe and would be affected by a new leader. Had she lost her scepter as well?

Strel had this habit of visiting Ralla without Noss knowing. The man would pout and huff about it when he got home a long while later, especially over how he was never taken with him. But the redhead simply found a way to distract him and make it up to him. It wasn't exactly the hardest thing in the world, but it was a meaningful apology. He would have to make it up to him as well for this. Strel shrugged it off; it was no big deal. Noss knew it was not done to spite the man, but he did enjoy private talks with his lover's sister.

After a painfully long travel, the man found himself at the fence again. Still he was unsure of what to do. At least he was doing this sober and clean, but that did not help much when he wondered if he ought to howl or to wait for Ralla to sniff him out on her patrol. He put a hand on the cold fence. The scent markers were different, but he figured it was the leader's doing. He was new after all.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread