Ferreting around
OOC: Sorry. I forgot it was my turn on this.

IC: Saorise was excited about being able to play with the ferret and Rory laughed gently at her excitement. ”Be fwiends like Wose.” Rory nodded absently about that. His mind was more on Rose’s owner, Mya. Who was now his girlfriend. So he was happy about how much Saorise and Rose got along.

At Shawchert’s concerns, he nodded. He knew exactly what to do. ”What ye need ta do is regurgitate some meat fer ‘er. Do ye know ‘ow ta do that?” He knew mostly because he did that for his niece. Otherwise he would have no clue about what to do. ”That’s ‘bout the only thing I can think of that will work.” But if need be, he’d come up with something else to do for the ferret. She deserved the best care that they could provide.

He put his free hand on the other man’s shoulder. ”Everything ‘twill be fine, ye’ll see. She just needs warmth, love, milk, an’ a wee bit o’ meat that’s been already chewed. Then she’ll be a right as rain, aye?” He hoped that everything would work out for Shaw. ”And I’d be willin’ ta ‘elp ‘owever ye need an’ I can.” He promised that she would be healthy and strong and happy.

Messages In This Thread