This Ain't Texas
[html]

OOC: I. Love. These Tables. Also not crap, I LOVE Dixie, seriously. And Wayne. He's gonna be the perfect teasing victim for Reed until he gets punched in the face. xD
Word Count: 532

The first thing that struck him was that accent of hers. It was adorable and quaint. The second thing he noticed was that that large fellow was extremely protective of her and showed it obviously. The perfect person to try and befriend. And then mess with, but he wasn't sure he wouldn't get mauled for it. He wasn't going to let some grumpy-butt lab keep him from flirting with a pretty girl, though, so he wasn't deterred at all and didn't appear to be intimidated. He trusted that Dixie would keep him in line and he wouldn't dare lay a hand on a woman in the first place. Not in a bad way at least.

He gave a nod toward their names, as did Francois, and both friendlily shook hands with the kindly female. "Pleasure to meet you both," Reed said with a little smirk angled toward Wayne. He apparently didn't value his physical safety enough not to tease that big guy, but Fran picked up on it and gently elbowed his brave friend in the side. He did cast a wary glare to the equines. He was already somewhat nervous and being told not to go near them cause they were bastards didn't put him at ease. "Every time I'm near horses I hear about how mean they are," Francois said with a laugh. He wanted to like horses, but it appeared the majority were mean fucks.

Reed adjusted his posture and glanced back to see Wayne come forward and then put an arm over her shoulders. Wow, he really was protective, wasn't he? He couldn't decide whether to taunt the big guy(in a friendly, harmless manner, of course, he wanted to keep his nose intact and his gorgeous face unswollen) or just leave it be until he got to know him better. It would probably be wise to just be cool and not push some stranger's buttons, especially since he was acting so terse and protective. "Ah, well thanks anyways. We'll probably find him soon." They had a place to meet up, so maybe within the next few days Markus will show up, fashionably late as always.

Both of the newcomers were surprised by Dixie inviting them to stay so soon. They literally just met, and Wayne didn't seem to like them one bit, and she was allowing them to stay. She was so sweet, and Reed was already one-hundred-percent won-over by her. "Well, Miss Dixie-May, we'd be honored. But we have to swing by our stashed supplies before we can go anywhere. We have some instruments and food and stuff just over there," he said gesturing back the way they came. Reed wished they had a couple horses to carry their supplies, that would've been really handy. But they didn't get paid in horses, just supplies. "Francois and I can swing back that way and meet back with you if you don't mind waiting here for a few minutes?" he asked with a tilt of his head and a happy smile on his angular face.

<style type="text/css">
.reedy2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#830229; letter-spacing:1px; }
.reedy2 .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.reedy2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.reedy2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dff683; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2gy1xki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b0674d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread