Geek out, with your beak out!
[html]

She chewed her lip again as she waited for a response. She was sure the girl was out there and wasn't going to reward her misbehavior by going to her. No, Juliet would do as she was told and come to Orin. Of course. That is how it had to be. Maybe. Well... Juliet was just a puppy. Maybe she didn't know Orin was serious? It's okay, she can just... NO!

Orin had been about to take a step into the flower fields with her waring thoughts stopped her. It was funny how at odds she was with herself when her daughter hadn't done anything all that bad. Still, she had been on the brink of giving in when she saw some movement in the field again. Ah, yes, there she was! Evident by the sudden swaying of the flowers. A sea of color began to sway this way and that, setting off little undulating waves of blossoms, and it was coming closer to her. As Juliet neared, Orin saw a tail and the tip of two red-rimmed ears coming toward her amidst the flowers. Good, Juliet had listened.

Then the girl popped out of the flowers altogether and was at her feet, trying to jump up on her for a nuzzle. Orin knelt down, putting her hands on her daughter's cheeks and holding her face gently and lovingly. The moment Orin saw Juliet her anger melted away and all she wanted to do was be thankful that her daughter was there. She bumped her muzzle to her daughter's and made a noise trying to soothe the guilty whine.

“You had me worried,” she was crooning in a soft voice. Then suddenly she stopped. She was doing it again! She found her daughter and was so happy that she was about to forget to hold her accountable for her actions. If things kept up, her girls could become spoiled little pups in no time. Steeling herself, she took in a quick breath and looked her daughter straight in her beautiful, violet-blue eyes... those big, round eyes that were so like precious gems.

“You had me worried,” she repeated, this time more firmly. “You wandered off without telling me where you were going, and you didn't come right away when I called you. Why not?” This was her best attempt at scolding her daughter, it was only fair to give her a chance to explain herself.

#400+

<style>
#ogift-hedgehog {width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:480px;font-size:13px;font-family:Times New Roman, Times, serifs;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:2px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;letter-spacing:3px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table {background-color:#bcb2a8;border:1px solid #000000;outline:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #bcb2a8;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Vxj5X.png);color:#000000;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table b {color:#3f8407;text-shadow:1px 1px 5px #ffffff;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:3px;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread