Geek out, with your beak out!
[html]
.: OOC ::Hope your feeling better love. WC :.3+

At first the tan and red child was glad that her mother wasn’t upset, though at least the child had stayed in the pack lands. With the wild streak that she had randomly gotten from someone in the gene pool it wouldn’t be too farfetched for her to foolishly walk away from the pack lands just to see what lay beyond the shadow of the borders. Though no matter how brave the child thought she was she wasn’t ready to leave the safe confines of the pack lands just yet, give her a few more weeks or even a month and she just might. Mother’s hands were placed on her face, the child gave a whine again, and she didn’t want her upset with her. Her mother was the most important thing in her life, and then next came her sister. The child was glad to have her mother’s soft hands touching her, and her sweet scent washing over her, her mother had always been there for her. The child had thought she had been in the clearing and her mother wouldn’t be getting upset at her for not being with in ear shot of her mother’s call for her. Then it came, the firmer voice from her mother. The child rolled her eyes, with a huge huff. The child squirmed and pushed away from her mother.

”Oh my GAWD! Mom! I was in the pack lands…At least I didn’t go out trying to find trouble.” The child huffed, maybe she was biting off more then she could chew, but she was growing up and she needed her freedom.”I’m not a pup anymore!” The child proclaimed with a stomp of her foot. Her ears where back against her head. Her fluffy pup tail flicked around as she glared at her mother. Maybe the child had just bitten off more then she could chew, maybe not. Either way the child believed she was older and ready for more then what her mother was letting her, and maybe even more then really what she was ready for.

<style>
.Juliet-FlowerTabke p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke b {color:#fdd9f9;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #4f455b;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-b {width:477px; border:1px solid #3a3639; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-name {font-color:#1b3336; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Juliet-FlowerTabke {background-color:#baabb2; border:1px solid #dfdfdf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Juliet-Flower.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#3a3639; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 275px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread