Geek out, with your beak out!
[html]
.: OOC ::Hope your feeling better love. WC :.4+

The child curled up her face as she looked at her mother, what was wrong with her, she had only told her the truth, she wasn’t a baby anymore and there was no need for her to treat her like one anymore. As long as she was in the pack lands she should be able to go where she wanted right? The child twisted her face up in confusion as she pressed her paws into the ground; she just wasn’t seeing why her mother was so upset. Her mother called her by the new name that she was supposed to like?! The Moonsong child refused! It was not the name that she was born with, and she wouldn’t like it no matter how much her mother wanted her to. The tan child took a few step back looking up at her mother with a lost look to her eyes, she had never seen her mother this upset with her. ”No I’m not Juliet Takekuro, I’m Juliet Moonsong.” The child whispered, in a blunt matter. It wasn’t that she was meaning to try to push her mother further she just didn’t understand why she was so upset for telling her the truth.

”Momma…Are you okay? I’m going on 1 years old, not two. Should I get Daddy? Or Ms. Skye?” She questioned as she moved a bit closer to her mother, though the white she wolf walked into the flowers and plopped her-self down like a child, should that be something that Juliet should have done, but what hurt worst was her mother turning her back to her, sure she didn’t like seeing her pretty flowers getting hurt, but her mother, the one that had been there though everything turned her back to her. The child sat down with a whine looking to her mother’s back. ”Momma….why are you mad at me? Do you hate me or something?” The child whimpered, she just couldn’t stand to think that her beloved mother was mad at her and never wanted to see her again. ”If you want me to go away forever I will. ..” The Moonsong Princess offered up to her mother if it helped her any. The child slunk behide a rock laying in it’s shadow, she didn’t want her mother to see her up-set she wanted to see her as happy Juliet and never upset.

The soft voice of her mother called out for her again as she pushed her head up from the rock putting her paws onto the rock as she laid her head down up the paws that where upon the rock. ”It’s okay Momma, I still love you…but I think you need to talk to Ms. Skye, your acting strange.” The child didn’t quite get that her mother was being smart when she said she was five months going on two years. ”Would you like me to get her, or Daddy?” She asked softly not moving from her rock.

<style>
.Juliet-FlowerTabke p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke b {color:#fdd9f9;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #4f455b;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-b {width:477px; border:1px solid #3a3639; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-name {font-color:#1b3336; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Juliet-FlowerTabke {background-color:#baabb2; border:1px solid #dfdfdf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Juliet-Flower.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#3a3639; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 275px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread