Geek out, with your beak out!
[html]
OMG I love how you play her. You're so good at puppies, I envy you.

When she first looked back Juliet wasn't there. How could Orin have snapped at the little girl like that? She'd been so offended when she said she wasn't a puppy anymore, yet she snapped at her like she was an adult who should have understood it. She couldn't be doing that to her daughters. They were very good girls. It worried her when she didn't see Juliet, and her heart leaped into her throat.

But just as quickly as Orin could realize that she wasn't there, Juliet popped out of her hiding spot. Little red-rimmed ears poked up from behind a rock, and the top half of the pup followed. Orin couldn't help but feel her heart melt as the girl laid her head down; she was just so damn cute that sometimes it was unfair. It just make Orin feel all the more guilty for how she acted.

“No, I'm okay baby. Sometimes grown ups just say things that don't make much sense.” Orin stood up and brushed herself off, and then realized what she'd done to all the flowers that she so carelessly sat on. Luckily the field was resilient, and new flowers would take their place soon. She walked over to Juliet and sat down on the opposite side of the rock, her expression filled with a loving guilt. “And I'm sorry I called you Takekuro, it just slipped. You understand why I do that sometimes, don't you?” She arched a brow, genuinely concerned for her daughter. It was strange enough for the girls when she had to explain to them that her name was actually Orin, not Desdemona. Sometimes Titania would refer to her as both names now, and Orin supposed Desdemona would always be with her. She wasn't going to confuse her daughters any more by insisting that they go by Takekuro when she switched back. They had been known to be Moonsongs, and both daughters wanted to remain Moonsongs. Orin accepted that.

But the story of why their family carried so many names was something she had not ever fully given her daughters. Orin had to give her daughter credit; while she was still a pup, she was growing up, and she deserved to learn about her family.

She sighed. If she didn't start now, she might chicken out and never tell Juliet what she deserved ti know. “Do you remember anything about your brother?”

#400+

<style>
#ogift-hedgehog {width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:480px;font-size:13px;font-family:Times New Roman, Times, serifs;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:2px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;letter-spacing:3px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table {background-color:#bcb2a8;border:1px solid #000000;outline:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #bcb2a8;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Vxj5X.png);color:#000000;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table b {color:#3f8407;text-shadow:1px 1px 5px #ffffff;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:3px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread