Geek out, with your beak out!
[html]
.: OOC ::Sorry for the rambling....I hope it makes scene. . WC :.5+

The child promised her-self to work on understanding these adult more. She wasn’t sure how to go about that. The Moonsong princess would have to talk to the pack members around here to understand why adult talked in such a way that made everything so much more confusing. They spoke with riddles and words to her ears and mind that just didn’t seem to click right with her. She knew that words meant one thing and not another, words should not be used for things that they did not mean. That was just not nice to do that to her beloved words.
The child nuzzled her mother’s hand as it helped her find her mother’s warm furry lap as she laid down on her mother’s lap, finding that soft to cuddle into her for a story. Juliet just hoped that this story didn’t have a lot of words that stood in place of what was really said.

Her mother’s voice was soft and the child hoped she was joking around, but it was hard to tell if she was just picking on her because she asked so many questions, or if she was laughing at her making fun of her to hurt her feeling for asking so many, she just was plain bad at figuring these things out! The child gave a soft yelp as she tried to push her head under her mother’s under arm, it was dark there, and where there was darkness the laughs couldn’t reach her.

She felt her mother’s exhale, she pulled her head back a bit, her ears fanned up as she waited to hear what her mother had to say before she made her next move. Then her mother stated to answer her question about the last name, the child pulled her head out and lid it down upon the furry lap of her mother, though the crook of her mother’s arm was much more welcoming then out here where all the mean laughs could get to her.
The very “G” rated version of what happened to her brother came out of her mother’s mouth, now how could be gone and yet still be all around here. The child looked up at her mother utterly lost; she couldn’t help her spews of questions. These series of questions just sort of come to her, and Juliet knew it would drive her utterly mad if she didn’t put them out for them to be answered. ”Mommaaa!!” The child offered up a whine of protest as the questions came from her mouth.”If we can’t find him around the pack lands, and yet he is with everyone then why haven’t I meet him? Dose Tita know about him? Should I tell her that he have a brother that we can play with now? When will I get to meet him, if he is around everyone, then I would really like to play with him.” The child’s mouth just didn’t seem to want to stop.

She gave a soft huff as she lowered her head butting it into her mother’s arm.”But I’m not a baby anymore! You’ve got to let me play with my-self sometimes! I have never lied to you! Have I? Should I try to find other places to play? I thought the flowers would be okay, after all there isn’t much here other then the flowers.” The child confessed softly.

<style>
.Juliet-FlowerTabke p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke b {color:#fdd9f9;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #4f455b;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-b {width:477px; border:1px solid #3a3639; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-name {font-color:#1b3336; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.Juliet-FlowerTabke-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Juliet-FlowerTabke {background-color:#baabb2; border:1px solid #dfdfdf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Juliet-Flower.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#3a3639; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 275px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread