resistance is futile
Although Ayasha had a knife on her cheek, she was still angry. ”Maska is not and never will be my leader. And before you talk about how he needs to be loved, protected, and respected, him, you, and the rest of his goons need to us those qualities before we show them to you.”

At not being important, she growled. ”You all are so hypocritical. You go after the Utinas for their children and then say that I’m not important? And a Kalona is not someone to be worshipped. They only deserve respect because they lead us in our best interest, not their own.” She was happy that the knife was removed from her cheek but was still angry.

But the insult against her mother was too much for the white girl. She gave a growl and launched herself at the guardian. She right now didn’t care about her safety. ”My mother is a truer AniWayan than anyone I know, except maybe Dawali. Definitely more than you or you “Kalona.” And if I’m hurt for standing up for her than so be it. That’s what true tribemates do for each other and especially family.” She waited for her punishment to come.

Messages In This Thread