Forever is a long time....
[html]The sounds of hooves caught his attention before his brothers scent finally wafted into his nostrils. He wasn't at all surprise by his presence and in fact welcomed it, his bi-color gaze turning to the older man. Sadness was apparent in his eyes. "Ich vermisse Hause, Bruder." He sighed and looked out to the waters again, his gaze downcast. He didn't expect Cotl to understand but he hoped he would. "I have nothing here, just you." Little did he know that soon, he'd not even have his brother. Soon, the only thing he had here would drift away to nothingness. Reassurance wouldn't be coming from the lips of his brother, not today.

Slowly he stood and turned to Cotl. "What are you doing out here anyhow bruder?" He questioned in curiosity. If he'd come looking for him then he wanted to know why of course. One could hope it was not bad news if he had come looking for him. "I'm thinking about walking some more if you'd like to accompany me, I would enjoy your company." He winked at his brother and gave Maschine a small pat before heading off in another direction. The need to wonder was strong when he felt this way. The problem was here lately he was always that way. It had never occurred to him that, that might be part of the reason he wasn't making friends. He needed to find something to cheer him up.

If someone could tell him what the big problem was then perhaps he could fix it but it seemed as if no one could let him in on the secret. If there really was a secret. His steps were slow but steady waiting to see if his brother would follow him. He'd come to him and asked what was wrong, now would he help him feel better? Marik could only hope.[/html]

Messages In This Thread