i don't dream of flying
[html]

The politeness of knocking and asking if he was home was highly uncharacteristic for the red-furred princess, but she didn't stop to think that it might set off red flags. She waited patiently for him to speak, to show he was home, before she let herself in. The quilt made moving difficult, but it was a necessary evil. As she entered the room, it was set on the ground, though she didn't release her hold on it at first. Red eyes wandered the room. She couldn't bring herself to settle them on the German. "I only brought them out of consideration for you." Baring sins to better their relationship, the self-fulfilling prophecy that she believed would end before it started. Ezekiel and Gabriel had been disappointed. Was she kidding herself?

Slender fingers released the quilt and it fell around the trio of pups, two so belonging to the clan and one who clearly did not — Cernunnos was developing more rapidly than the other two, and she wondered what sort of horrible creature she had spawned with the wolfdog. Already, he looked around with foggy open eyes at the new surroundings while Priest and Vermilion appeared unbothered with their closed eyes. Her muscles set on edge in case the orange-furred male chose to do something she deemed ignorant — she wasn't strong, but he was all she had left of the vagabond mutt from the mountains, and damn if she'd let Cotl take him away.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba705 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeb986; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eef0e8; }
.freeba705 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba705 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lLJu0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1a1a1; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba705 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba705 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread