i don't dream of flying
[html]
Out of Character

ooc: James made this table for me since he brokeded one of my other tables he made for me awhile back +5

In Character

His cold eyes watched her hard. She had a quilt in her hands, and she dropped it to the ground. The little squeaking of the puppies did not pass his ears before she would drop the quilt from her hands to let him see them. He noticed that she did not look at him. Another subtle sign that something was wrong, that something was "off" about this whole entire ordeal. His large rust colored ears immediately fell back on his skull, and his pupils were already pinpoints in his eyes. He twitched his neck, and cleared his throat before the woman would speak to him about how she brought them in consideration of him. What the fuck did that mean? He let out a gruff sound from this maw before she released the corners of the quilt and the three puppies tumbled about onto their cotton imprisonment. His eyes looked at all of them. A frown was on his face, the same as always. His bi-colored eyes searched over the three, and noticed that one of them looked nothing like him. The other two barely could pass off as his either, though he would not know for sure until their eyes were open and they got their color in their eyes. That one puppy already looked nothing like he had ever seen before. Hackles raised on his back and he pushed himself off of his stomach on the bed and he sat up and stared at the woman with one of those very cold looks in his eyes.

Die fuck is das? the male asked, disgust obvious in his voice as he twitched his arm and he pointed at the one whom was the black sheep of the litter. VHO'S IST DAS? was the next question, his voice raised, and angry. Again, she had proved herself a stupid fucking whore. How dare she even keep it alive! How DARE she bring it to him, to show him her sin. It was like she was fucking rubbing it in his face. It made him immediately doubt the other children as well. Are those-NYEH- even mine, TALITHA? HUH? the male growled in between clenched jaws. His hands made fists and his ears were still flat against his coal tinted hair. His hackles began to stand on edge and his fists were clenched so tight that he could feel his thick claws driving themselves into his padded skin of his palms. Du broughts dem here to MOCK MICH, not "in conside-FUCKING-rations" auf mich. Vhy bring dem here, vhy even keep dem ALIVE if dey are nicht Ulrich? Because du nicht liebe mich enough to actually-GODFUCKINGDAMNIT- bear MEIN seed? IST DAS IT, TALITHA? he could feel the blood rushing to his head, and the adrenaline starting to pump because of the anger that pulsed through him. If he had not been sitting down, and he had been closer to her, he might have struck her, he might have stomped on the puppies, killing them all right then and there. One of them weren't his for sure, so why not just kill all of them if they weren't all his? They all had the chance of not being his, just muddled blood would be the reason they looked barely like him, or any of his family back in Germany.

<style>
.cotl-a02 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-a02 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.cotl-a02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.cotl-a02-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#919092; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.cotl-a02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-a02 {background-color:#27221a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bbbabc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... /cotl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread