other kings
[html]

LMAO. right there with you. xD

Sage was glad to hear her words encouraged him. She smiled, nodding. "I wouldn't hurt our friend there, or any of his, either," she assured again. There was no desire in her to cause any harm; especially to innocents. If the clan ever did decide to fill up the pool, she'd be sure to help relocate those critters living in or around that wet leafy ground. Golden eyes stared at that bumpy-skinned creature for a long time, wondering why she'd never paid more attention to the pool.

Her head turned slowly to watch him lean in and sniff after her smoke, and she nodded. "Mmhm, maybe in a couple of months or so, I'll let you try some of mine." For now, he was too young, she thought; his imagination was wild already.

A half-monster? Who had told him that? Frowning, her dark curls tossed with head head in thought. Did Talitha call him names? she thought frantically, horrified. But then, she changed her mind and smiled. He wasn't a monster, she knew, but she would play his game. "I'm no monster, love; only a nymph of the forest," she replied with a wistful smile.

<style>
.sage-forest05 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-forest05 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-forest05 b {color:#6e5e2e; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #fffff0; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-forest05 {background-color:#e9cd9b; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2228/sageforest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #346a4c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#32491d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
.sage-forest05-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © mx2-foto @Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread