Make your move, stranger.
[html]

OOC:: Hello

J'adore listened intently, genuinely interested in what the loner had to say. But puzzlement was clear across his face as the words took wing. As the male finished his description, J'adore's head twitched into a shake. 'No, I'm sorry, the only messengers we have are our own scouts. And this female sounds nothing like anybody within our midst'. It was honest, he had no clue who this woman was. And he thought to add that'd he be on the lookout for him, if he wanted that. But he decided to make no such promises to a loner, who knew how he'd track him down.

J'adore's own ears flattened as the loner pestered him for information. 'Because you are not a member of either of the packs involved and I am. I may not be the most important person in my tribe but I hold authority over loners and I have decided that I shall not speak of our business with strangers'. He spoke flatly, however pride was evident in his voice. He had worked for his rank, almost sacrificed his family for it and he would not loose it to stupidity. Especially when he was so close to masterhood.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread