Make your move, stranger.
OOc: We’re still doing the fight between the two, correct?

Drizzt sighed in frustration when the man confirmed what he had suspected. He had not the information the Russian desired. He shrugged it off and focused on the man’s other reply. His face scrunched up as them man re-buffed him. The man sounded so… dull. He could hear pride, but the passion that drove many wolves in this area was lacking. A growl slipped from his throat as he remembered the way Malice’s servants spoke. He clicked his tongue and glared at the other male. “Secrets are secrets I suppose…” He said evenly. “But I have a personal bid in the information you have. And I will have an answer from you concerning your activities.”

Drizzt dropped his cloak and strolled forward, detaching his studded leather gauntlets. “No weapons from me, not even my fist protectors.” He stated, continuing to close the distance between the two at a slow steady pace. He was not afraid of unarmed combat, and was prepared to get his answers from this man. He stopped short of the male and the border and raised a fist up between the two, palm facing him. “If the answer is unsatisfactory, you pack may have a new enemy to face.”

Messages In This Thread