Make your move, stranger.
[html]

OOC:: if you want, though j'adore will only attack if provoked and will most likely avoid a fight ^^

'I do not see what it has to do with you, sir' J'adore stated calmly. He would avoid a fight to the best of his abilities, because he did not need any more enemies. Alaki had made things worse for him and the first time he fought portecting his borders he had ended up with another scar, even though it had healed enough so that it was barely visible anymore, he was eager to avoid any more. The male disguarded of his possesions to demonstrate his lack of weapons, but J'adore did not do that same. The wooden fighting staffs remained strapped to his back and the knives remained at his hips. Drizzt raised his fists, porvoking a shake of his head from the Spaniard. 'I will not fight you. I am only protecting my kinsmen'. This included Maska and the guardian's sadly, but still he would not see harm come to them just yet.

'Do not make an enemy with an entire pack due to a grudge against one person' he said softly, wisdom flowing effortlessly as he recited his views. That was how Inferni stated off he supposed. A grudge against one or more wolves that led to mass ignorance. Though he would not slander their veiws, he didn't agree with them either.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread