Make your move, stranger.
OOc: Did I spell Aniwayian right? XD Alright, than let him entertain this idea Tongue

Drizzt paused his advance and his grin was gone as he considered the other male’s words. “I think you misunderstand me…” The man said softly, averting his eyes from the man. “I bear you no ill will…” He turned his eyes once more upon the spanish wolf, raising both fists for the man to see. “I have found that the best way to discover the true feelings and reasons behind people’s actions are discovered through their attacks. A man who has lost the will to live…” He punched the nearest tree to him, his knuckles leaving no mark behind on the trunk as he allowed his old feelings from Romania to overcome him. “Their attacks will come with almost no power. But, fight a man with a reason to defend himself; family, friends, to protect their home, and you’ll get… This.” Drizzt allowed his desire for freedom to return to his heart, and his sense of justice over his mother’s cruelty to follow his punch. He felt the strength warm his muscles. His fist slammed into the trees trunk beside his first strike. He held his hand there for a moment, then pulled back and left behind torn tree bark and a lightly bruised mark. He stared at his knuckles and was silent for a moment before turning his gaze back to the Aniwayian moving his right fist forward, knuckles angled up. “… For this reason, I want to discover whether or not you feel like defending this secret with your heart, or merely for the sake of your duty. And what type of person you may be as well.”

The Russian stood down and watched the man carefully, gauging him. The stranger seemed unwilling to engage in a fight, his hands remaing far enough from his weapons that he was unthreatening, but close enough to protect himself quickly. Practiced precision? Or reflex? Drizzt wondered. “Well I wouldn’t know anything about protecting a kinsman, since all of mine are out to kill or enslave me. But… If you won’t engage with me, even in a spar, than so be it. I will discover my answers through some other means.”

Messages In This Thread