Make your move, stranger.
[html]
we only need a few more posts for both of us til this can be finished, i need 16 posts all together for this to count, we can have then spar in another thread if you like? also it's AniWayan . shoot me for this bad bad post/ +yo numbah!

He watched this man's demonstration. While wholy unimpressed by his means of demostration, he reguarded the idea with neutral politeness. He would not be caught out for being inhospitable to another who had already stated that he meant no harm. 'I see...' he noted swiftly. He didn't put much stock into this idea. As he saw it, it was easy enough to forge an attack. He had done it himself. J'adore could not rate Drizzt's ability because as a loner he had no rank nor title. J'adore had both, and as proud as he was of them he would not flaut his wealth.

The Spaniard crossed his arms across his chest, sighing as he mulled over his thoughts. 'Perhaps later?' he answered, after giving his reply careful consideration. 'I have no quams about sparring with you, but right now...' he continued, 'I have my patrol to continue with, of course'. He uncrossed his arms, clearing his throat.

Sparring he had no problems with, it was an excellent way to train and it was happily devoid of any true violence. Leon had often commented on how J'adore's favoured pasttime, sparring and training, were just branches of war activities. The elder Austral brother only laughed it off. But now he paid more heed to it. Now the war was about.

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.roserose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.roserose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread