Paint me beautiful
[html]

So beautifully wrong

This was the first real decision that she'd had to make as a pack leader, and it was a very big one. The main thing that she was focused on was keeping everyone safe. She had thought that things were going well, and to have everything flipped upside down on her...she had trusted Deuce to take good care of Sirius and Apollo, her adopted nephews, and hearing this definitely upset her.

"The most wonderful Soul I ever knew was my adopted father, Physe Revlis. He took me and my sister in when we had nowhere else to go, even though I knew he had mixed feelings about me. My other father, Roman, had once been lovers with Physe. They wanted children, so they went to my mother, Kaelyn, to ask her to be a surrogate. But once we came around, my father found that he cared more for us and for Kaelyn than he did for Physe, so they split up. I think Physe was probably jealous of us for a while...but he still took me and Pontiac in anyway. Ponti left after that, though, I think she went to look for our parents. But I haven't seen her a whole lot since.

She paused for a moment. "I guess what I'm trying to get at is that family is important, no matter whether they're related to you or not. I mean, Dierdre's pups aren't blood related, but you're still taking care of them and calling them your grandchildren. I think it's great. And with Deuce...I can watch the pups while you talk to her. If you need any help, though, you can call me."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread