What are you looking at?
[html]

OOC: So sorry for the Delay, I've had some RL problems pop up so I was kind of caught up in that.
Word Count: 600

Nikki had known that Aniwaya was going through troubling times. He'd heard it numerous times since coming her and wondered exactly what the hell was going on but no one had told him the whole story. He studied the stranger and offered a weak smile. I've heard. He muttered, giving her a curious look. He could see she was amused and tilted his head. Oh har har, Nikki got spooked by a skeleton, funny eh? He chuckled but wasn't sure what else there was to say, he simply looked back to the skeleton, then deciding he didn't like it here he stood. Care to take a walk? He asked.

As to what he was doing here, nothing unusual really. He offered another weak smile and chuckled. Ironically I was looking for small bones, teeth and nails for a necklace I was making. With that said he headed out of the general vicinity and stopped only a few feet away to see if she would follow.

Nikolieth walks. "Nikolieth talks." Nikolieth thinks

<style type="text/css">
.nikoli b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca1d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nikoli .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nikoli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nikoli {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#152730; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2mpkb35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#306a9e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread