What are you looking at?
Ayasha nodded at him hearing about what’s going on. ”I could tell you what’s been happening if you want?” She offered helpfully. But when he chuckled, she wasn’t sure whether or not she should laugh, so she settled for giving a smile. She was a bit surprised that he asked if she wanted to go for a walk. But that sounded nice to her so she nodded and said, ”Sure. Lead the way.” She gave him a smile.

She listened to what he was doing here with a surprised look on her face. ”Oh. Do you generally make jewelry out of those materials?” She wanted to ask why he used those materials but felt that was implied in her question. So she didn’t ask why, yet. She might if he didn’t answer her unspoken question.

She followed after him. ”I could help if you like? What sort of stuff are you looking for?” She didn’t mean materials but what qualities. She was curious. ”Where are you from? I’m from Newfoundland.” She hoped he was more receptive to questions than Chitsa was. Although she had got better about dealing with strangers. She still asked questions but she didn’t prattle mindlessly.

Messages In This Thread