morning light
[html]

WC:269 OOC:

Liliana silently followed the woman and watched as she pickedout a book, the two pups watched her as well, eager and interested in what Amata had to show them. She lay the book down and the two stuck their noses down at the book to get a better look at what she was showing them. Liliana looked at Amata, figuring Anu had kept quiet of what happened to the family.

“A man came stating our own leader was a liar, and a traitor. He had him basically imprisoned to his own body. They were nothing but paranoid, they wanted me to train the horses for war, but they all had their purposes and I told them I couldn’t train them, so the man beat me, Nayati confronted the new leader and well was banished, me and Sunki followed him. It was not safe for us or the puppies there. I think that’s why they came here.... I think they are after my children.”

She said, not much wanting to relive the memories, but she summed it up. She had a while to think about why AniWaya came to attack Crimson Dreams, she knew it wasn’t to get Nayati back, and they could care less about her and all she could think about was it had to be her children or Sunki. Or even both

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread