infected by your genetics
[html]

The younger male proved just as stubborn as his brother had been, and the princess rose with stiff muscles to stare down at him with dark eyes that were fueled with hate and disgust. Dealing with them, with outsiders, those who would never belong to her family, was frustrating in the highest degree. He was defiant as he spoke. He challenged her. The cruelest smile crossed her black-liked lips, baring off-white teeth and casting her face with darkness. Her fingers curled around the padded palm of her hand, scratching at the red scar of her family heritage. A scar that they couldn't claim, at least not in her mind. That was what proved them wrong. They would never be family.

His speech was met with cold laughter, lacking emotions as he tried to plead his case in his own anger. His outrage amused her, his challenge of her on her own land made her heart race with excitement as she thought of what to show him of their world. She leaned forward on large feet, grounded. "What makes you think you've ever had that right, boy? You come to my home, demanding to know a father that has never had any desire to know you, and you think you still retain rights of blood? Did Gabriel raise you? Did he even try? Has he ever tried to get to know you, or has he left you and your whore mother alone in some other place, where he hasn't shown you love or consideration of who you are?" She knew the answers. No. Gabriel had been a leader to Inferni first, and a father to his eldest twins second, so she knew that other children went ignored by him.

"You and your sibling came here with the illusion that you have rights in our world, to know my father, the man who raised me and showed me that this world is cold and that this world is hateful and that there is no justice for those who can't stomach what happens here. You don't. You never will, no matter what blood you claim in your past. You can't be a de le Poer. You don't have what it takes to be his son, not like Ezekiel is. We're a prince and a princess, and that's lost on the rest of you, who prove failure in your mother's blood, warm and cozy in these places where you're kept safe and content. Where you can't suffer."

She shook her head, knowing he wouldn't understand what she spoke of, and unwilling to explain it to him if he didn't. All that mattered was that he knew now that he couldn't be Gabriel's son, no matter what he tried to do or how long he took to get to know the dark man. Her smile faded. "You should leave before someone stronger than me finds you. Our family doesn't accept your kind, and Gabriel can only save you from some of us."

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread