infected by your genetics
[html]

Sorry for the wait, broke my finger Monday and it put the damper on my muse :c and I am thinking we can make this a short thread or these two are likely to go in circles foreva

More of her dark laughter assaulted his ears and pride. Dark audits pulled press back into the thick of coarse fur of his neck as she spoke more acidic words. He was unable to hold back that growl in his throat as she called his mother a whore.”Do NOT speak of my mother like that! She is no whore!” He barked in anger, dark lips pulling back to reveal ivory teeth. ”You do not know what you’re talking about. He may not have raised us but Gabriel did come to see us. He did not just abandon us and cast us a side as you’d like to believe.” Lies, nothing but lies fell from her tongue.

There had once been a day when Cypress had thought to be his father’s son and would have dreamed to stand in the place that Ezekiel stood. It was true, but he had grown beyond such foolishness. He did not need Talitha to tell him that was not his path for he could easily see that he would ever fill his half brother’s shoes, nor did he wish too. She was right to think the meaning of her words would be lost to him. He would never see the world from her narrow perspective. ”Ezekiel and Gabriel have both granted me permission to stay for a few days. Do not worry, Princess. I will leave when my time is up and I have no desire to call myself a de le Poer.” He tried to keep the anger he felt from his voice, but that was beyond his self control and dripped from his words. ”Now, if you’ll excuse me madam.” He moved to walk past her, his posture submissive, yet stiff with the bottled anger he held. It would do him no good to act on his anger. As it was being his father’s son only gave him so much protection. Something that would surely be lost if turned fang on his kin.

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfdfd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c4c; }
.cypfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fdfdfd; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c4c; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ebebeb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread