I'd like to buy a vowel.
OOC: That's fine.

IC: Rory had to admit that she was rather good at this. Or at least he assumed so. Admittedly this wasn’t his first kiss but the prior kisses had been sloppy one’s with some of the local girls, whom he couldn’t really recall. So this probably could constitute his first “real” kiss and he had a feeling that this was Mya’s first. So he knew that this was special.

What he wasn’t really prepared for was a second kiss. Not that he minded. In fact it was the opposite. He really liked kissing her. So when she pulled away, he had a happy yet dopey grin on his face. Some of her hair fell slightly out of place and he gave in to his early temptation and tucked it behind her ear. He could hear the little ones play in the background with Saorise randomly giving playful growls at Rose.

Mya nipped at his neck and he gave a slight moan. His mind was slightly foggy when she spoke and it took him a few moments to register what she said. ”I agree there, me lovely lass.” He grabbed her hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. ”Would ye do me the pleasure of bein’ me girlfriend, Mya?” He gave her slight puppy eyes but was sincere about the question the same.

Messages In This Thread