I'd like to buy a vowel.
OOC: Sure. Want to finish it with your post and archive it?

IC: As Mya attacked his lips, Rory could tell what her answer was. But it was wonderful for her to say it out loud. He was happy to have her hold his hand and when she threaded their fingers together, he raised it up to his paw and kissed their joined paws. ”I love you, Mya.” He hadn’t really said that before but more implied it. But he needed to let her know his feeling for her.

Saorise came with Rose and was having trouble staying upright. He glanced at her and laughed. ”Ye look like a drunken sailor, lassie.” His niece looked at him like he was strange but pleaded to be picked up. Which he did and she snuggled against him, quickly falling asleep.

He stood up and shifted his niece slightly, Soarise barely stirring. ”Do ye mind if’n I put Saorise down wi’ ‘er? The two them seem awfully attached to each other.” He hoped that she didn’t mind but a yawn escaped from his mouth. ”An’ I may jus’ join the wee ones in their sleep. Care ta join me?” He wasn’t even thinking about any innuendos that might cause. Honestly all he wanted to do right now was sleep.

Messages In This Thread