we are the monsters under your bed
[html]

Wow, this is short. O_O I swear I didn't mean for it to be.

mall-caps;text-variantConfusedmall-caps;">IT'S ONLY cript;">FOREVER, NOT LONG AT ALL

As she approached, the pair turned, but it was Ezekiel she focused on and not the boy he'd brought with him. Something about her brother had changed. His posture was more sure, ears erect, tail high. Frustration mounted as she realized he was holding rank over her. Instead of challenging his position, her ears fell and she appeared to shrink in size, crimson eyes turning away to study the boy who moved to stand behind the golden man. She tried to see what he saw, but it was difficult — but Makhesthai had been a monster, and so this monster could not be a true monster. Ezekiel wouldn't endanger them. Or so she hoped.

"I wanted to bring you the gift I'd made, but it seems like you don't want it." Anxious hands reached out to show him the likeness of the leader twins, a portrait with smiles that so rarely appeared in their real life, but something she wished was real. Still, she stayed away, tail tucked low and eyes turned off into the air as she submitted to Ezekiel that he held power where she did not. It was how it always had been.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread