we are the monsters under your bed
[html]

Even though Max was quite worked up he couldn't help but be curious of what the red woman held in her hands. At first Max thought she might be holding a mirror, for he had never seen a painting before in his life, but he was quick to figure out that it couldn't be casting both the woman's and Ezekiel's reflection when she was standing behind it.

The half-monster let his lips slide back over his teeth as Ezekiel spoke, more calmed by his tone then what the male actually said. Gold eyes looked between the two as Talitha, the evil red woman, was introduced, moving closer to press his side against Ezekiel's hind leg as she moved closer. “I wasn't hunting giants,” Max corrected, never letting his eyes leave Talitha. “I was trying to catch their pet so I could return it to them and get a reward.” Capturing the giant's “pet” though that would have resulted in a rabbit with a snapped neck if Ezekiel hadn't caught the boy trespassing.

Tired of having to re-explain himself Max inched forward, scenting at the painting and occasionally glancing up at Talitha in a cautionary manner. “How did you stick you and him-” Max gestured with his head towards Ezekiel “-on there?” He took a few more steps forward, almost passing the blonde and bronze accented leader. “Was it magic? Did the giants teach you?” Excitment became apparent on his face, tail arched and beginning to wag.

<style>
.max-post {width:75%; margin:20px auto; font-family:times, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:14px;}
.max-post .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.max-post p {text-indent:50px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.max-post b {font-family:arial; font-size:13px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread