Fishing for Friendship
[html]

So sorry for the wait. More coming sooner after my move, I promise <3 / Word Count: 525 (5 points)

The ocean breeze felt really nice. It must have been one of the best places to be at this time of year, though Shiloh didn't enjoy all the sand she was getting on her back paws. Lewis knew that the sand was bothering her, though mentioned it would be better than walking in the water and then getting sand on them. She nodded as they continued along. The male looked along the waves, though did at times turn his gaze to the white she wolf. It seemed like there were times where he wasn't able to keep his eyes off her. Shiloh paused as she looked over to him. "Everything ok Lewis?" He nodded and turned his gaze back forward. She shrugged her arms as she walked a bit ahead of him.

The she wolf stopped as she was sure that she heard something along the shoreline. Lewis' ears pirked up as he seemed to hear it too. As the two of them came closer they noticed a black figure sitting on the shore and tugging at something. Shiloh smiled as she recognized the figure at once. She raced over to him as she called out his name. "Oh Giddy!" Lewis smiled as he slowly made his way over towards them. Shiloh was glad to see that her brother was out and it looked like she had caught him while he was fishing. This was perfect. She needed to learn how to fish if she was going to finish the task that was given to her by Saul when she and her friend first arrived in Ichika no Ho-en. She was also sure that once she had learned and was able to catch the fish, she would be able to give one to Gideon for helping her.

As the she wolf took a spot next to her brother, Lewis stood behind her, though not too far back so he could pay attention as well. They had been given the same task and he didn't know how to fish either. He wished he had so he would have been able to teach Shiloh how to do it, though her learning from her brother would probably be better. "Oh Gideon, do you think you could teach me how to fish? Neither of us knows how and we need to learn so that we can catch the fish that we need to give to everyone. I'll even give you one for teaching me." She waited to hear for her brother's answer as Lewis kicked his feet through the sand. He wasn't paying as much attention to the black wolf like Shiloh was. He actually felt a little out of place. He really didn't want to cut into family time. The white and cream she wolf looked over to him a bit confused but he returned her expression with a smile, just glad to be out here with her. Her blue gaze returned to Gideon as she watched him to see if he would be able to catch something while she was there. Better to learn from watching so long as she didn't get water on her pretty fur.

<style type="text/css">
.shilohbrush b {font-weight:bold; color:#DC556D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.shilohbrush-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.shilohbrush p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shilohbrush {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#FAFBFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... hiloh1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E05971; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B4B6B2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread