Aint no rest for the Wicked.
ooc: Can you PM me with the thread objective? I didn't know we were doing another. Eeep!

IC:
It was like he had become Rain’s henchman. The brute’s go-to guy. Well, the pair had bonded over the vicious torture and beating of the two women. There was a time that Thel started to feel sorry for the first woman, when they had her lashed to a pole, helpless against them, being punched and whipped for a countless time. They had retreated from the horse barn and now lurked in the shadows, Thel standing a few feet behind Rain as the man watched the goings-on from afar. Even though they were covered by shadow, Thel knew Rain was smiling. Enjoying watching the creamy wolf as she tried frantically to save the life of her lover.

Thel’s eyes flicked between Rain and the women in the distance. A gray form was on the ground being tended to frantically. She was close to bleeding out, and Thel wasn’t sure that the woman would be okay even if they stopped the external bleeding. “She’s probly gunna bleed into her stomach,” he speculated. ”I thought we were just going to punish her, not kill her.”

He frowned, wishing he had his pipe to calm his nerves. There had been a moment during the cruel beating of Shiloh when he had been about to turn on Rain, to try to end the malicious ‘punishment’ they were doling out. But just has he had been about to stop Rain, the blond woman entered and changed everything. Now the fight was a little more evened out, and of all things she dared to attack Thel first… grant it she attacked him because he was whipping her mate. Still, this angered him, and his loyalties returned to Maska and the Guardians and he commenced in helping Rain penalize the women.

Now he was Rain’s thug. His eyes narrowed as he watched the women, but not with the same enjoyment Rain was getting. He shook his head and glanced around. What the hell were they still doing here? What was Rain up to now?

Messages In This Thread