Let the red river flow AW
[html]
Didn’t suck, it was rather… interesting to be so short looking, and you STILL managed to get 308 words, I’m impressed xD

Axelle eyed the woman’s trap. Never in her life had she ever thought about trapping prey, but it was a good idea if one wasn’t capable of taking down their own prey. Axelle just preferred to do it the traditional way, but she was open for ideas. She listened quietly as Aeron explained, not adding anything to the conversation until she was done speaking. ”Well, my favorite part of the hunt is the kill, so can I do the killing? I guess you could chase if you want, and I’ll set myself up near the trap, and when the elk is good and tangled, I’ll come in and finish it.” She could visualize the whole thing in her head as she spoke it. It was fool proof, but of course things could go wrong. ”Sound good?”

Aeron’s way was kind of cheating. She didn’t want to shoot down the yote’s cool idea, but Axelle did think it was stupid. She kept her mouth shut and continued to keep her opinion to herself. Excitement filled her as she watched the female set up her trap. She hadn’t hunted in a while, and this would be good exercise for her. It would be a good way to stretch her legs, since she hadn’t had a reason to run and jump in a while.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 221

[/html]

Messages In This Thread