Talk About Surprises
[html]
OOC ayita 36 days pregnant

Ayita smiled looking at all of them. She was happy to be around pups again and after all these were children of a friend. She had to admit she worried why they were here. Aniwaya and The court had shaky legs for a moment with the man who raped two Aniwayan women. Ayita looked at them. I'm so sorry he's at home maybe sometime you all can come over and see him I bet he'd love to see you all again. Ayita looked back at Noss and smiled.

My kids are growing up its fine I miss them being this little. Ayita didn't have a hard time keeping them mostly at bay. After all she was pregnant and didn't want to hurt the life inside. "We can play but we have to play gently because I'm going to have babies and we want to keep them safe. She said patting her stomach lightly.

Noss why did Ralla send them with you is Aniwaya in trouble has something happened? She asked she had no idea what was going on out side her home. Unlike her daughter who was beginning to leave the land to see what she could do to help. She worried about Ralla and what might have happened if the pups were here..

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread