moving in
[html]
I know they have a turbulant past XD Let's see if we can get it right this time Big Grin And I like it, I always thought of Deuce and Soran as night and day XD I hope the slight PP here is ok, I can change it if now Smile

The ebony pelted female listened as the fae spoke, the love she felt for the pale female refusing to stop its rising in the sable female's chest, she could not help it, she had missed the pale girl so much, she had pined for her, there had been many lonely nights when she had been laying beneath the stars, watching the sky, wishing that her pale lady was there. Even when she had been laying there with Dayna, she could not help but miss the female, she longed for her. It was amusing in a sense, the females had been at one another's throats when they had first met, how different it could have been if fate had played a different role; but it was true that the pair seemed to have been made for one another, they fitted together like a pair of pieces in a jigsaw puzzle, two halves of a whole. When they had been so cruel to one another, when they had fought they had been vicious and then in what was in truth such a short time they had laid in one anothers arms, cuddling close together, confessing their love for one another. Some how they had been through all the trials and tribulations that they had faced and come out of the other side being better wolves, perhaps it was now time for them to try again, they had grown so much. The dark female looked at her pale angel, mesmorised by her, she could not help it, she could still barely believe that the female with the bi-coloured eyes was really here, after all of her wishing, all of her longing, it seemed that finally the universe was giving her something that she wanted. There had been many times when things had gone badly wrong for the sable female, when the happiness that she had felt seemed to only exist in order to make the sorrow far more poignant when it had come along; it seemed that fate only chose to give the sable lady good things, good feelings in order to take them away again, usually as swiftly as they had arrived. She was so close to the pale female, their faces were almost touching, she looked deep into the female's bi-coloured eyes, she wanted to kiss her so badly, wanted to feel her lips against the pale female's own, as they had done in the past, for a moment she wanted to pretend that they were young again, that nothing had happened, that they were how they had been when they had first met.

Her pale angel kissed her, the longing began to billow up in Soran's chest once again as she returned the kiss, leaning against the pale female, her jade eyes closing in the momentary bliss that the kiss afforded. It was over too soon, Soran hestitated for a moment, moving to lean in again, wanting more, but managing to keep her restraint. The female began to speak and the jet female listened intently, her ears swivelling to catch every word that fell from her former mate's lips, wanting to drink in every sound that she made, each one was precious to her, she could not help but feel the adoration that she had once felt for the alabaster female. The female's words were so wonderful, it made the choice for Soran even more difficult, one half of her heart was screaming for her to take Deuce in her arms, to kiss her and hold her, to never, ever let her go again, one half was trying to calm her, trying to keep rational, thinking of Charm. That part seemed to be losing the battle at this moment, there was something about the pull of the snowy matriarch, there was an allure that Soran could not deny. They had been playing a cat and mouse chase with one another for so long now, their on again off again relationship being a central part of their lives. Somuch had happened to the pair of them, they had been through so much, they had left, found other partners, had other pups, but they had always found one another again, even after the fire, the destruction of their home land, they had always managed to find one another, their pull was something magnetic, something neither of them could control it would seem. Deuce kissed Soran again and her heart leapt, she leant in again, putting her arms around the pale female, cuddling her as she kissed her gently. Oh how she had missed her. The pale female spoke again and the lady's heart skipped, hearing that Deuce would always love her, this was something that was matched within the lady's dark self, she would always love this pale female, this was something that she could not deny, if it was indeed the truth that a wolf only got one true, pure love in their lifetime then surely Deuce was Soran's. The female spoke about them being how that had been long ago, promising that she would not leave again and a smile crossed the sable female's dark lips; she herself had played the same fantasy, the same day dream over and over in her mind, countless times, the idea that they might again be a pair, that they might sleep together in the same bed again, to spend their days together, to live out the rest of their lives in one another's arms. That had been something that Soran had longed for for so long. She leant in and kissed Deuce again, her lips meeting the pale female's own tenderly. She clung to the pale female for a moment, before moving to lay on the bed, pulling Deuce to her, trying to get her to rest her head upon her dark chest, wrapping an arm around her gently.
I cannot say how long I have been thinking the same thing, how long I too have been missing you, dreaming that we might be how we used to be. I will always love you, but I need you to swear to me that you will never leave again. My heart could not bear the sorrow if I were to lose you again, you are the yang to my yin my darling, we are two halves of the same whole. I have missed you so. The dark female replied, moving to stroke Deuce's cheek gently, losing herself in the moment for a short time, just being blissfully happy having Deuce close to her. She moved and licked Deuce's cheek gently as they lay there together.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1101
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread