honey and sulphur
[html]

WC: 392

Niro was proud that he was able to hear a russian accent when it came to his ears, but then he had plenty of practice. With Rurik, Liliya, and especially Anatoliy. He smiled and nodded, not really asking for her complete history. He was sure not to say much about his own. He guarded his very closely.

“I heard it is a wonderful place. We had a russian family live here at one point...”

The memory of Liliya came back and he frowned slightly. It had been his fault they broke apart and the hidden scar that Anatoliy had given him was a reminder that he was blamed for it too. Niro wouldn’t forget and he knew Anatoliy wouldn’t either. They would never be friends. He brought his smile back.

“Anatoliy has stayed though, he’s.... nice enough.

He was making it more awkward for himself, so he stopped and felt the need to stroke his son’s nape, and look out to the ocean. He felt a wave of seasickness and he wasn’t even on the water. Looking back at land he did feel better immidiately. His trip from Florida to Cour des Miracles was one he’d learned he was no good with the water, waves, and seafarring. At her question he looked back at her and at Marahute who wiggled her wings at the attention.

“Yes, she’s like a daughter to me, I hatched her over a year ago, she’s still a fledgling, but unfortunately someone shot her with an arrow. She’s probably crippled for life.”

He said sadly. He would divulge any information about his birds to anyone who had any slgiht interest. He turned to River, a sad smile on his face.

“I hope she isn’t crippled for life though. The sky has always been her home. She has not shown any interest in flying, maybe an inner fear of sorts.

He said. Yes hopefully it was something that could be remedied too. He didn’t like seeing his bird looking helpless as she watched any bird soaring through the sky. He knew what she was thinking and he agreed with her. She believed she could fly better than them... or used to. She had been an exceptional flyer even considering her “Father” was land bound.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread