king and country
[html]

She picked at her bloody claws as she tried to rationalize what was happening. It was strange that she was turning over her eldest living child, a creature that she loved but did not want, into the hands of a woman she hated. Caillen's mother had received her venom in the past, furied words that had elicited a slap across her angular face. A slap that had sent Caillen into a rage. She had won the woman's child, but lost him as well, and it was her penance that she give up the boy who represented what she'd once had to the female she wished death on. It was better for him.

Everything returned to apathy and distress as her anger at her father's words faded into the background. His words were met with a stiff nod. Priest, Vermilion, they would be hers alone. She had already made that promise to their father, that she wanted nothing from him in the days following their birth. She had lied for what she received, and had been given monsters for the price of it. "I can't raise Cernunnos, what makes you think I'll do any better with Priest and Vermilion? If you couldn't do it, how can I? I'm so much less." Truth as she saw it. She couldn't care for them on her own, and Cotl would have nothing to do with them.

"Do you think Ezekiel will help me? Cotl won't. They aren't his, he wants them gone." She looked to him for guidance, crimson gaze filled with fear and hope that she could do what needed to be done to preserve her family line. That's all they were, an extension of Gabriel. Of the dead grandfather she had never met. There was no pride in being Talitha's children, but there was pride in being related to them.

mall-caps;">Table coding by Sie!

<style>
.tali-o11 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-o11 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-o11 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tali-o11 {background-color:#467C94; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#122A34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tali-o11-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
span.copyrightedtali a {font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;color:black;text-decoration:none;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread