a liar and a heretic
[html]
[/html]He felt numb. How could Gabriel deny Hybrid this? Gabriel didn’t even seem disgusted or physically opposed to the idea. Or, well, now he did. After a split second, Gabriel grew larger. His hackles raised and he stood up straighter to deliver her sermon. Hybrid stared straight ahead at Gabriel in an attempt to not roll his eyes. It was difficult not to when he knew Gabriel was just plain wrong. This was fucking offensive.

“How can this be any worse than anything else you or I have done?” he chewed out. Hybrid didn’t know if murder was worse, since in all honesty, wolves weren’t really canines and they had deserved it. And while Hybrid thought he had earned something with Gabriel, he didn’t know if he deserved it and he wouldn’t fool himself into thinking that.

But what else had Gabriel done that could be more detestable?

“What’s so wrong with it anyway? Do you feel fucking anything for me and all that I’ve done for you? I’m still fucking here, aren’t I? And you’re not even the fucking Aquila and that’s all that has ever fucking mattered – that you led. You were the only fucking one that fucking mattered, FUCK.” [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread