a liar and a heretic
[html]

Rules and regulations were fed from his faith, which drew lines in the sand and forced him to stand in circles that allowed some but denied others. The wolfish male had known that many would never understand these things. Most men were too weak to welcome God into their souls as Gabriel had done. His God was one of the sword, the axe, the cleansing might and the unforgiving and unbending hand. No one knew the weight of his cross, his burden. That alone belonged to Gabriel.

Hybrid didn’t understand. He knew that now, as he had always known. “I want nothing from you. You fought for me. Your sister gave me my children. I got what I needed from your family,” he spat, lips pulling away from his teeth. “So don’t ask me again. You’re nothing more than a soldier.” Just like his own son. Gabriel was a beast of simple things, in his own way. Since he had left his own position of power, the former Aquila had recognized he had always viewed others in such a way. Inferni was made to serve his purpose; there was no love left in him for this place.

<style>
.mel-crosstxt-box {background-image:url(http://imgur.com/D0dTU.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:237px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.mel-crosstxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.mel-crosstxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.mel-crosstxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.mel-crosstxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mel-crosstxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread