Its a nasty habit
[html]

OOC Here!

Rurik stared at the black-on-green letters as he as Aeron spoke. As true as what she said might have been, he still wanted to see what was inside. Who knew, there might be a few working pieces. He used his dagger to pry open the box, the rusted nails giving away easily enough. Once there was a wide enough space between the top and the side of the box he wiggles his fingers in and pulled up, the lip coming away with the squeaking sound of old wood on old wood. Tossing the lid to the side he looked into the box. Inside was several rusted looking pieces of metal that could have been guns and ammo at one point in time, but where no more. But just because the top was crap didn't mean there wasn't something else deeper in the box. He started moving the guns around.

Then, success. Near the bottom of the pile, past the brown and black of decaying metal, he saw a glint of silver stainless steel. Picking it up carefully, he held it up for Aeron to see. "And you said that I wouldn't find anything..." He said rather smugly. He held the object gingerly as he examined it. The outside seemed alright. The metal was only a little rusted in a few places, so the only problem was that it was rather dirty. As he looked it over he noticed a small button on the stock of the weapon. He pressed it and the clip started to slide out, but he caught it before it fell all the way out and slide it back in until it clicked. "I wonder if it works..." He wondered out loud. Holding it how he figured it would be held, he pointed it at the floor and pulled the trigger. Normally, there would have been a bang followed by the ring-ting of a wild ricocheting of a bullet. Instead, there was a soft 'snap-ting-snap-click' sound as the inner workings of the gun snapped apart and broke inside. Rurik sighed, disappointed. "Well...that sucks, but I still think I'll keep it." He said, tossing it out of the container to land among the blankets and knife box he found.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:12px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:13px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... e/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread