Its a nasty habit
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Rurik's nose wrinkled at the smell of the tobacco, before Aeron even pulled it out of the box. He sniffed once and had to resist a sneeze from the smell agitating his nose. "How can you stand that crap? It smells awful." He said, snorting lightly and shaking his head to try and rid himself of the smell. After a few seconds he grew used to it, or as used to it as he was going to get, and continued to dig around the boxes. He found a few individual gun cases, like the ones used to hold sniper rifles, but they were all empty. He did manage to find a chain that went to something, but he didn't know what it could have been. Even so, chains are just one of those things that you keep because you never know what you may need one.

He only searched for a few minuets longer before he grew tired of looking threw rusted metal, splintering wood, and old plastic wrap. Without glancing at Aeron he left the container to gather what he had found; the gun, the box, and the chain. He placed the chain inside of the box and then into his backpack. The pistol he examined for a moment before stuffing it into the backpack as well. With that done he shoulders his pack again and looked into the container at Aeron. "It was a pleasure meeting you Aeron...but I'm afraid I must go now. Tata!" He said, giving her a single wave with his hand and walking off, leaving the blankets on the ground for her if she wanted them. He left the same way he had come in and back up the road, out of Halifax

<style type="text/css">
.rurikky b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d7d9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1c2941;}
.ruriky p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ruriky {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#3f4c65; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/e6tzj7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d8b7b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ruriky p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ruriky p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread