[M] The End is Only a Beginning
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Smile

IC:

WC:300+

The city was a refuge for the canines who’s hearts pumped blacked blood. In the evening there was an eerie silence and no one dared walk the streets for most knew that the loners, killers, and thieves wandered Halifax in the darkened hours. Giuseppe was no different than the loners who sought out blood as the sunset, the only main difference was he was looking for a different sort of pleasure, a more sensual kind. Though he was yet to kill anyone the Trovato had become a nasty sort of man from time and anger rotting his insides. Although he held a soft spot for his family and perhaps even held the white wolfess leader of Anathema in some form of respect, he was very much a ticking time bomb. Rape and abuse were things he would never bat an eye at, both being common occurrences during his evenings in the city. There was no telling that, given the chance, he would not resort to murdering a poor soul for the sake of his own sexual needs.

Scouting the city he had found himself disappointed as the evening was hardly upon them and the whores had yet to show themselves. A very small sound caught the predator’s attention though, a sigh from only a short distance away. Slyly he glances around the corner and sure enough he arrived just in time to see a wolfess stretch out her beautiful body for him to see. Although he would much prefer to have himself an optime gal there was something about taking an all-natural girl for a ride. Stepping from behind his cover he whistled innocently, starting to walk towards the girl. With a smile he stopped just behind her, “My, my….I thought I was going to have to wait until dark to find myself a whore but…here you are.” His voice was laced his Italian accent as he spoke confidently.

<style>
.Giuseppe-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable b {color:#00a686;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0ac8d8; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Giuseppe-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3e7e4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/501/giuseppe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread