[M] The End is Only a Beginning
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Smile

IC:

WC:300+

Chuckling at her attempt to defend herself with mere words the hybrid followed the girl’s circles, consistently pacing opposite of her weary mind. It was this part of the game that he perhaps enjoyed the most. The back and forth aggression, the attempt to be little him, the patter of feet and the snarls before he mounted beat the girl into silence. This was the challenge; there was no fight after you broke a soul, not snarls or passing of words, just the silent submission under his moans.

“I think you’ll find that most wolves are whores cupcake.” His words were thick in his Italian accent, drawing her into his voice. “You can’t honestly tell me that you wouldn’t enjoy a good fuck. Every woman needs a man like me to get her off properly." With a wink he stopped the circling suddenly, moving towards her a few steps. Now there was only a short amount of space that separated his needs not being met and getting off inside of this bitch.

“Come on now pumpkin. No need to get your tail in a knot. No one’s around to save you so why not just give in and enjoy it?” Suddenly his face turned. The once charming expression turned into an evil smirk and a twinkle in his muddy eyes, “Or you can do things the hard way.” Lowering himself into a squat he looked the wolfess in the eye, “You could run but we both know that I’d find you eventually and trust me babe….you don’t want to do that.” Licking his lips he began to close the space between himself and the wolf. It was time to see which option she would take and he was ready to run after her if need be. Tonight she’d be his whore.

<style>
.Giuseppe-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable b {color:#00a686;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0ac8d8; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Giuseppe-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3e7e4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/501/giuseppe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread