[M] The End is Only a Beginning
[html]

WC: 381 / OC: Smile

Cupcake? The nickname swam around her head. The she wolf blinked for a second before she narrowed her gaze even more toward the male. The brute took a step forward, his voice reached out to her and wrapped around her comfortably. Her mind became deluded, fogged; all she could hear was that accent. She came to admit to herself that she quite enjoyed the sound of his voice.

That was it though, his voice, it was like a lure and when she realized this she shook her head furious, and glared at the male that stepped closer to her. She snarled and watched with a steady gaze. “I have my pride and dignity as a wolf,” she growled. “I would not stoop so low as to allow myself to be mounted by another who was not my mate!”

She took a step back, only one step as the other took one toward her. She listened to his voice and watched as he knelt before her. She narrowed her gaze, and watched as his charming exterior morphed into something heinous. The she wolf took another step back, but then halted. She would not run it was not in her nature to do so. She was once an alpha, had once been an alpha. She would not and could not allow herself to run.

“Touch me mutt and I’ll make you wish you never had!” She snarled as she took a defensive position in front of him. She lowered her head down between her shoulder blades, her hackles lifted up around her and her tail lashed about behind her. She glared in his direction; her eyes blazed in a primal fire.

She knew what he wanted, but she would not allow it. He wanted to be joined with her, the thought of it thrilled her at first, but she did not want it to be with him. A Luperci. Would not that joining of a non-Luperci and a Luperci cause the non-Luperci to thus become one? The thought of becoming one frightened her. She was wolf; wolves did not walk on two legs they ran on four. This realization of what would happen if the Luperci male did get a hold of her frightened her and pushed her decision to stand and protect herself.

A spark of fear filled her gaze.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread