Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ayasha saw that Liam was watching her climb and gave her hips a little shimmy, while looking at him with a teasing grin on her lips. She could tell that touch the butterfly caused him to shudder and she removed her hand, placing it on his cheek. ”Oh, I’m pretty decent judge of carving. I do carve animals out of wood.” She wasn’t bragging, simply telling the truth about what she could do.

She sighed as he drew her against him, looking at the sky. It was very pretty. As she stared at the sky, allowing him to nuzzle her head. She looked at him in surprise at his request. Ayasha nodded. ”Sure. It will be almost like the house that I share with my mom. She built a treehouse and I live there with my siblings.” She gave his cheek a quick kiss.

She sometimes wondered if getting involved with Liam was the best idea. But he seemed to need someone stable in his life that loved him in ways that parents couldn’t, or at least shouldn’t. She settled between his legs and half-turned so she was on her side with her head over his heart. She hoped that whatever was afflicting him would stay away tonight.

Messages In This Thread