Don't Go Breaking My Heart
She giggled slightly as Dichali gave Liam a nod back. ”Liam.” He seemed to also warn Liam not to hurt her or else. That bird was strangely silent. Maybe he wanted to keep the quiet and gentle nature of the night. Whatever the reason, it was odd but nice. Dichali seemed to like Liam, which was nice to know.

As Liam spoke about his family, he seemed to struggle with telling her. Though she was grateful that he was telling her about his family. At losing his mother and sisters, her ears pressed to her skull and she frowned. She kissed his jaw and whispered, ”I’m sorry.” It wasn’t her fault but she did feel bad about losing so much of his family. She could tell that there was more to the story but didn’t press him for details. ”At least you have your father and uncle. Is your grandmother still alive?” She stayed away from the topic of his grandfather.

She felt a kiss on her head and she sighed in contentment. But her ears perked up at him wanting to know more about her pack. ”Well, we have many ranks, which we call paths. They include healing, fire tending, scouting, warrior, craftsman, and hunting. We have a fire called the Great Fire that is important as it shows the spirits caring for us. And many of our laws are built upon respect.” Now to talk about Maska. ”Maska believes in many older traditions apparently. He dislikes hybrids and only likes wolves. He believes that pups are the property of the Tribe.” She gave another sigh. ”I don’t like him.”

Messages In This Thread