Don't Go Breaking My Heart
When she asked if his grandmother was still alive, he shrugged. "I don't really know, actually. My dad hasn't seen her in a long time." Little did he know she was living in the pack that Aniwaya had problems with, Crimson Dreams. He didn't really care either way, he hadn't met her. He feel, however, that if she had been mated to the shadow wolf who'd hurt his dad, then she was as evil as he was.

As she spoke, the butterflies whispered softly of his dreams of being a warrior, reminding him of his goals in life. He knew he needed to stay a while longer, to take this test the butterflies offered him. But after that was done, after he was old enough to offer his hand to Ayasha in mateship, he knew where he would go. As she spoke about Maska, he listened quietly. At her last words of the pups belonging to the tribe, he felt torn. If his family had been in a pack like that, would his sisters still be dead? But then, if Azza hadn't killed his sister and mother, he himself wouldn't be here with Ayasha. So maybe everything happens for a reason, the butterflies whispered.

After a moment, Liam spoke. "I'd never let anyone take my pups. Not even a leader. My pups are my own, for me to raise with my mate."

Messages In This Thread