Don't Go Breaking My Heart
OOC: Ayasha and her dirty mind Tongue

IC: At Liam not knowing if his grandmother was still alive, she peered up at him. ”You could go look for her? If she’s still alive, she’ll want to know her grandson.” She gave it a little more thought. ”If you want I can go look for her. What’s here name?” Even if he didn’t particularly want to find her, Ayasha might go find her anyway. Or at least know her name for if she ever meets the grandmother.

At his words of agreement with what she believed, even if she didn’t voice them, she spoke, ”I agree. Maska has no right to demand the pups of other’s. I’d hurt anyone who’d try and take my pups from me.” Yet as she spoke, her mind spoke up. The pups will be cute with Liam as the father. She barely shook her head to get the voice to stop. Though her eyes did rake him over, considering what her head told her. Dichali saw her and gave her a knowing look, to which she just glared.

She then suddenly wanted him to come to AniWaya, to be with her. ”Liam, if you joined AniWaya, what would you do?” She personally thought he would be good as warrior. Plus, he’d be in good hand under J’adore.

Messages In This Thread