Of blood and breed
[html]

His heart hammered in his chest as he stared at the creature that circled him. A wild and savage thing and his eyes quickly fell away from hers. Though his blue gaze left left her, at least knowing how foolish that would be. The sharp pain he had felt had quickly faded, though there was still a slight sting. A minor wound he reckoned for he had not been able, obviously, to look at it. His eyes glued femme that circled him. Her savage hostility overshadowed any beauty he might have seen in her form and fear was the only thing he stirred within him. Cypress did not need any reminder of his failure as a fighter.

The boy shuffled his feet under him, around his kill, in order to keep the deadly beauty in front of him. Expecting it likely that she might attack again at any given moment. ”I’m visiting my father, I have the permission of your ack..”, he paused a moment as his mind struggled to remember his brother’s proper title, ”Aquila to be here.” He had answered her quickly, though the confidence had quickly bled out of his voice. Cypress finally starting to understand what his mother had tried to tell him in her own way.

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfdfd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c4c; }
.cypfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fdfdfd; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c4c; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ebebeb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread