Of blood and breed
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

;_; I suck, u guise ~<3

It was his taste of defeat that made this worthwhile. Truly, she doubted she would ever outgrow these undesirable bully traits. The boy could only acknowledge that he understood her words. On this soil, he had no other choice, though Halo was not picky with her methods in humiliation. The rich taste was most welcome on her tongue. While the woman wasn’t necessarily hungry, she knew that she required more nutrition these days, and even more in the closest future. The devil souls within her needed to be fierce and strong.

Ruby eyes turned to rest upon features of hay and dark ashes, hues that belonged to the form of the young Aquila. Halo’s mood had always followed the ride of the rollercoaster, and her mood immediately began to drop now that she was aware of her presence. As always, bitter taste stung to the back of her tongue with the knowledge that she had not paid enough attention to her surroundings. There was no doubt that the male had witnessed her disgraceful act, especially when coyote ears received his words.

The auburn woman’s audits swivelled back into soft, darker locks as the Triarii turned to the man she had failed to dethrone earlier this year. She had lost much of the power she once had held in her fist, but she remained high in the hierarchy and invaluable to the clan. ”Steal?” she actually managed to sound surprised at his rude insinuation. ”Me?” She gesticulated towards herself with the empty hand, allowing cream gloved fingers to touch her heart. Mighty Aquila, I’ve merely taken what is rightfully mine.” Actually, these words she meant. The prey had never belonged to this supposed guest. It belonged to Inferni, so in other words, it belonged to her.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]

Messages In This Thread