M - So will you come to burn an effigy?
[html]
Sounds fair! ;D

If Sikyatavo could have, he might have laughed. Well, he could laugh, but they'd not likely understand it. Instead, he stood alert and waited for his wolf's new move, curious. Maska had shown much progress the past few moons. He had risen with dignity and with faith in the old ways, and Sikaytavo knew that they were leading the tribe onto better paths. It might not seem that way to its members, but the councilman was a blessing to them. Perhaps they would see in time.

"A craven would not have faced you, would he? I could simply have sent my warriors and be rid of you all. Yet, I came." he suppressed the urge to snicker. "You have something of mine, and I demand it back." He spoke with a firm voice, and could formerly feel the pleasure from his Guide as the Hare stood by his feet, long ears pointed sharply into the air. His own cloak was caught by the wind for a moment and he raised one hand to clasp it together, waiting for the leader's answer. Surely, she could see that she barely had a choice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread