M - So will you come to burn an effigy?
[html]
Alli: permission to grab Anu/you can pp Maska grabbing her/other if you want that to happen? Smile

While his Guardians might have been brutal towards the prisoners, Maska was not such a male. The prisoners had been in this condition when he found them, honestly. He took breath to form a reply, but before he could continue to endulge the femme in her little pathetic games she suddenly threw herself forward, all teeth and claw. Maska stepped backwards as he watched how she made for Thel, and seemingly without much effort quickly chewing on his neck. But Maska had one advantage; they did not know AniWayan. "Atsiyvgiyv!" He moved sideways swiftly, moving towards the older prisoner. Deftly, he slipped a knife into his hand and moved towards her - Savina would likely think twice before she moved in with him putting that to Anu's throat. All around him the Guardians had already reacted, two of them already lunging for Savina to tear her off Thel. Will and Wisteria both came running in from Savina's rear, spear and bow at the ready. All in all, Maska was impressed with the femme's ferocity. Was it bravery or foolishness to attack a force with such superior technology as they had?

Soon enough, Maska was by Anu, and the Guardian holding her had tightened their grip on her. Quickly, Maska lifted his knife to the wolfess' throat, while calling out to Savina. "I came to answer your questions and you answer me with murder. I had killed no one, but you leave me no choice!" His voice was loud and clear over the roar of the confusion, and the sharp knife was pointed threateningly towards Anu's neck. How foolish was Savina, really? Would she continue to surprise him?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread